Warning! Don't Let Your ISP Know What You're Downloading
Your ISP knows what you are downloading. Make sure that you use a VPN to make yourself anonymous while downloading torrents. By using a VPN your ISP or government agencies can't see what you are doing on the internet and you become absolutely anonymous. Be safe and download hide.me VPN for free.
Includes 4 trackers
Help, short Magnet
Mirrored @ Torcache.net
Add trackers manually!
• Search Google
- InfoHash, Base16 — 1DDDE55D1037A71BA8206E945BABB0F132723D43
- InfoHash, Base32 — DXOV2EBXU4N2QIDOSRN2XMHRIM
- Full Magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1ddde55d...tracker.istole.it%2Fannounce
- Short Magnet link: magnet:?xt=urn:btih:1ddde55d...f132723d43&dn=crtani-barbika
- DHT status: Public — DHT is allowed
- Size — 713,886,482 bytes in 1 files.
- FakeSkan status — matches: 0, votes: 0
- Added to index — 21-MAR-10 (long ago)
- Bitsnoop # 2293524
|#||Announce URL||Peers||Last Seen|
|1||http://tracker.istole.it/announce||0 / 0||long ago|
|2||http://tracker.kamyu.net/announce||0 / 0||long ago|
|3||udp://tracker.openbittorrent.com:80||0 / 0||long ago|
|4||udp://tracker.publicbt.com:80||0 / 0||long ago|
Bitsnoop works day and night to find as much trackers as possible for you — to keep downloads
We generate links on-the-fly when you click them.
Press Ctrl+C to copy selected text.
You can then add trackers in torrent properties.